+90 212 365 78 00-99 (100 line)
Informations about taking courses as Graduate level special students for 2020-2021 Fall Semester
- Special students who want to get credits have to bring Graduate School Administrative Board Decision from his/her University which allowing her/him to take courses from ITU and download and fill the necessary parts and signatures of "Special Student Course Request Form" in ITU Students Affairs and Registrar’s Office Web Site, and hand in this form to ITU Student Affairs with their Passports' copy between 26 - 30 October 2020.
- If the courses are taught in English, they are approved by ITU Students Affair only when students prove their English proficiency in orginal forms (Please click for the English proficiency documents and minimum success criteria accepted by the University).
- Students who have delivered their “Special Students Course Request Form” to the Students’ Affairs are registered and given a student number.
- If special students are already a student at another university, they are requested to deliver the approval by their current university to relevant institute in ITU.
- After the registration, special students may take their transcripts via their student numbers.
- Courses chosen by special students shall not coincide with one another. These coinciding courses cannot be registered in the system.
- Current ITU students can not register as special students