+90 212 365 78 00-99 (100 line)
Education Verification Processes
When Istanbul Technical University graduates apply to institutions abroad for work or graduate education, the relevant institutions ask to verify the accuracy of our graduates' information/documents. The steps to be followed in order to confirm the graduates’ information/documents are given below.
- The form ,here is filled in the requested format by the relevant institution.
- A request is created by sending the form and other documents, if any, to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
The relevant request is evaluated by the Registrar's Office and the official education verification e-mail is sent to the relevant institution within 10 working days.
DOCUMENT SUBMISSION REQUESTS
- Our graduate students create a help ticket at https://yardim.itu.edu.tr/ with the title "Request to Send Documents to Institutions Abroad" by scanning the documents requested to be sent to the institution abroad or by requesting it from the Registrar's Office. The request must contain the information of the relevant institution.
- The relevant request is evaluated by the Registrar's Office and the documents are sent to the relevant institution within 10 working days via email.
- With the WES system, document submission requests are made by following the steps below:
- The student receives the reference code for the document submission request by applying to the WES system.
- Sends the reference code to email@example.com via e-mail.
- Relevant documents along with the reference code are uploaded to the WES system by the Diploma Office and sent.
- Document/information submission requests made by institutions abroad through their official e-mail addresses will be answered by the official firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address of our University.
- The relevant request is evaluated by the Registrar's Office and the documents are sent to the relevant institution within 10 working days.
- The graduate can only receive his/her printed diploma personally or it can be delivered to the person to whom he/she gives notarized power of attorney. Students abroad can give a power of attorney through the Turkish consulate in their country of residence. In the content of the power of attorney, it must be stated that "Can perform diploma procedures at Istanbul Technical University." There should be a phrase.
- Printed transcript, student certificate, etc. documents are delivered to the student herself/himself. In cases where the student cannot come to the Registrar's Office, the identity information of the person who will receive the document and a valid ID copy are sent to email@example.com in advance, together with an e-mail explaining this situation.
- Our university does not sending printed diplomas, transcripts, etc. documents to institutions abroad by mail. In cases where the printed versions of the documents need to be sent, the graduate/student or the person to whom the notary approved power of attorney comes to the Registrar's Office makes a request. Based on the relevant request, the relevant documents are delivered to the person in a closed/sealed envelope. These shipments can be made by the person receiving the delivery via cargo companies within the campus.