|Course Prerequisites and Class Restriction
|Pre-Intermediate level Italian grammar and vocabulary, and preparations for A2 level of cils exams in line with Common
European Framework of Reference.
1. will be able to speak about future in a more complex way,
2. will be able to use pronouns of quantity and time,
3. will learn to ask for favours or for things. Give and ask information about transports,
4. will learn to compare objects and situations,
5. will learn to describe things and people in the past,
6. will learn to express hypothesis and conditions,
7. will be ready to pass the A2 CILS exam.