+90 212 365 78 00-99 (100 line)
Undergraduate Course Plan Announcement
- Click here for the 2021-2022 Academic Year Fall Semester course registration dates.
- You can see the course equivalence between the lesson plans before the fall semester of the 2017-2018 academic year and the final lesson plan here.
- Students who have been accepted to our university's undergraduate programs in the fall semester of the 2021-2022 academic year through Transfer (with a Central score, from inside and outside the University) and External Transfer (including those who received admission in 2020-2021 and and starting their education after having studied in the preparatory class in the relevant year and will start undergraduate studies this academic year);
a- Course assignments were made for students who have been transfered with a central score, whose courses do not have any adjustments and will take courses for the first time. No changes will be made.
b- Students whose course/courses will be adjusted can make their course selections (without prerequisites) on the web on the course registration dates according to the semester they are accepted. Adjustment results of the students for the courses will be announced on October 7, 2021. In the said adjustment report, the adjusted term information and the lesson plan information to which it is attached will be included. Course selections must be made in accordance with the course plan specified in the adjustment report.
c-According to the adjustment report to be announced on October 7, 2021, students who request to register from the web address https://www.sis.itu.edu.tr/onkayitlar/onlineDerskayit/basvuru/ (by logging into the system with their ITU username) for the course/courses that cannot be selected on the course registration dates, registration will be recorded in the Student Information System from October 8, 2021 until October 14, 2021, 23:59.
- Course Registrations of Engineering Completion
Course registrations of students requesting course registration from http://www.sis.itu.edu.tr/onkayitlar/onlineDerskayit/basvuru/ (by logging into the system with ITU user accounts) starting from October 8, 2021 until October 14, 2021, 23:59, will be recorded in the Student Information System between 11-15 October 2021.Click here for detailed information about the course registrations of Engineering Completion students.
- ING 100 EAP Through Global Goals course;
a- is included in the lesson plans after the 2021-2022 Fall Semester. Course registrations of students who are subject to this plan and will take this course for the first time in the 2021-2022 Fall Semester will be made by the ÖİDB.
b- Those who score 75 and above in the İTÜ SFL Proficiency exam, 90 and above in the TOEFL iBT / TOEFL iBT Home Edition exam, 75 and above in the PTE Academic exam, and whose scores are corresponding to the the garde A of ING 112 course which is included in the course plans in the coming semester will be registerered to ING 100 course and at the end of the relevant term, their grades will be entered as AA.
- ING 112 course;
a- Students taking ING 101 or ING 102 course, subject to the 2017-2018 fall semester and later plans, will not be able to take ING 112 course. Those who want to repeat their courses from these students will repeat the ING 101 or ING 102 course opened with the same code.
b- Students who have an ING 112 course in their lesson plan and are not assigned a course by the ÖİDB (transfer, external transfer, etc.), have got a score of 85 and above as a result of the İTÜ SFL Proficiency Exam or an equivalent grade (TOEFL PBT+TWE, TOEFL) given in the table below. IBT, PTE) scores must be registered for the ING 112 course with CRN 14975 from the ING 112 courses during the fall semester course registration.
c- Students who take ING 112 and ING 201 coded courses can take ING 103 coded courses as part of the elective courses in the elective course group named “General Education” of the lesson plan they are subject to.
- About Semi-Pool Lessons
Click here for the explanation about the programs that can take the course in semi pool courses.
- 492/492E 4901 / 4901E Design Project 4902/4902E Graduation Work / Diploma Project Course Registrations
Graduation Study/Design Project/Diploma Project course registration must be done by the student on the web on the course registration date. The student who does not meet the requirement to enroll in the Graduation Work/Design Project/Diploma Project course will be dropped from the Graduation Work/Design Project/Diploma Project Design Project course registration. Senate Principles on Receiving, Submitting and Examining a Design Project / Diploma Project
- To the Attention of Foreign Students Who Will Take ATA Coded Courses
10105 ATA 101 Atatürk İlk &İnkılap Trh I
The above-mentioned course has been opened for international students, and the course will be taught in Turkish. International students who want to take this course should fill out the attached form and send it to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org on the course registration date.
- YTO Coded Courses (Turkish for Foreign Students) / YTO Coded Courses (Turkish Courses for International Students)
The YTO 101 course is opened for international students who want to improve their Turkish language. YTO coded course has no effect on graduation and grade point average. This lesson will be on the transcript. International students who wish can choose this course. This course is not counted through the TUR coded courses in the lesson plan. International students who enroll in this course and are successful at the end of the relevant semester have to take the TUR coded courses in the course plans in the following semesters and succeed in order to graduate.
- "ITA", "ISP", "FRA", "ALM", "JPN", "RUS", "CIN" coded courses offered by the School of Foreign Languages
a- Foreign Language Courses, which are included in the lesson plans of undergraduate programs as non-credit, in accordance with the decision of the University Senate dated November 29, 2018 and numbered 689, has been added as 3 credits to the ITB group for students as of the spring semester of the 2018-2019 academic year (including students 2017-2018 Fall semester and later.) In case the said courses are taken, the letter grades to be obtained at the end of the semester will be recorded on the transcript and will affect the graduation credit and average.
b- Students who are included in the 2017-2018 Fall semester and later plans have to complete their ITB credits if they have successfully completed the foreign language courses added to ITB before the 2018-2019 spring semester (since the courses are non-credit at that time).
c- Students who are included in the plans before the 2017-2018 Fall semester can take these courses, but these courses will not be counted towards their graduation credits.
- To the Attention of Students Who Will Take "SNT" Coded Courses
Undergraduate students who have an SNT coded course in their lesson plan are required to take 1 SNT coded course throughout their education. For this reason, the SNT coded course should be chosen in accordance with the lesson plan. More than one SNT coded course should not be selected.
- "BEB" Coded Courses Offered by the Department of Physical Education
BEB coded courses are non-credit and the grade will appear on the transcript as successful or unsuccessful. Undergraduate students who wish can choose these courses. For students who do not have BEB coded courses in their lesson plan, BEB coded courses have no effect on graduation and grade point average. Students should not take more than one BEB coded practice course in the same semester.
- To the Attention of Students Who Will Take Elective Courses
To repeat an elective course, the same course must be taken. If a different elective course is chosen, the grades of both courses are used in calculating the average. Different courses cannot be a repetition of each other, but this does not prevent graduation.
- To the Attention of Undergraduate Students Who Want to Take Postgraduate Courses
Undergraduate students who want to take a Master's course must fill out the attached form. The relevant form should be sent to the email@example.com e-mail address during the "complete withdrawal week" (11 October – 15 October 2021) specified in the academic calendar.
Click here for the course registration form.
- At the end of the 2021 Summer School, the student status of our students who have completed their maximum education period has been examined. At the end of the examination, students with "Unlimited Exam Rights" and "with more than 5 courses" were determined in accordance with the "Principles Regarding the Procedures to be Taken for Undergraduate Senior Students Who Have Completed the Maximum Education Period", and the registration of these students was blocked. The information of the students in this situation has been reported to the faculties they are registered to. In accordance with the decision of the relevant Faculty, the registration of the exams for the courses in which the students will use Additional Exam-1 and unlimited exam rights will be made by the Registrar's Office.According to the relevant legislation, students who are in the last year and have a maximum of 5 courses left to graduate and will use 4 additional semesters will be able to register for their courses on the date specified in the academic calendar.
- To the Attention of Male Students Over the Age of 29
Undergraduate students who are over the age of 29 will be able to register for their classes in the Fall semester of the 2021-2022 academic year. However, the registration renewal process will not provide the postponement of their military service in accordance with the Military Service Law.