permit applications will be taken on these days ;
- 8TH OF FEBRUARY,
FRIDAY (2:00 PM - 4:00 PM )
- 12TH OF FEBRUARY,
TUESDAY (9:30 AM - 4:00 PM )
- 13TH OF FEBRUARY,
WEDNESDAY (9:30 AM - 4:00 PM )
- 14TH OF FEBRUARY,
THURSDAY (9:30 AM - 3:15 PM )
- 15TH OF FEBRUARY,
FRIDAY (2:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
will be İTÜ Student Affairs office at the Ayazağa Campus .
Please make sure
to bring all of your documents:
1. Application Form* (You receive it after
completing the online application on
2. 4 photos (biometric, on white background)
3. Your passport
,Copies of the first page, visa and entry stamp pages of your passport
4. Copy of Residence card ( disregard if
you do not have a residence card )
5. Student Certificate(you
can take it from Student Registrars Office(take a number for Student
Certificate first at the entrance of the building from the touch-screen)
document that shows your address information **(filled
in and signed by you)
download the temlate.
7. Statement of Income**(filled
in and signed by you).
Click for download
8. Health Insurance **
ok if you dont have it at the time of the application, you will be able do
it later too but you have to print and sign).
download the template.
9. Receipt of payment from Tax
Office for Residence Permit Card***(Ikamet card)
10. If the student is under 18 years old birth
certificate and consent ( disregard if the student has visa requirements for
enter to country )
* If the appointment place is on Bakirkoy the documents
should be forwarded by PTT to the adress of Bakirkoy Ilce Calisma Grup
Baskanligi by foreign students
* For detailed questions about residence . please call 157
- Make sure that you have all of these documents. There will be
no transactions with missing documents.